For the performance characteristics of Richco Flooring Systems to be maintained it is very important an appropriate cleaning regime is established.
Richco recommends weekly cleaning of our Flooring Systems or daily cleaning in high trafficked areas.
Follow these simple steps to clean
and maintain your Richco Flooring System..
- 1Sweep floor to remove loose debris and accumulation of soil.
- 2Use the appropriate cleaning agent – detergent, deodoriser, degreaser or emulsifier.
- 3Apply cleaning agent, diluted as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 4Use the Scrubber, Dryer as directed or alternatively agitate by hand using a stiff brush then flood with clean water and scrub.
- 5Remove dirty water with wet vacuum (or squeegee if cleaned by hand)
- 6Dispose of contaminated water