As part of our continuous company expansion, we have exciting opportunities available to become part of our Richco team.
Please view the career opportunities below:
Interested in Becoming a Richco Application Technician?
As part of our continuous company expansion, we have opportunities available to become part of our Richco application team. Richco believes in offering our clients our own application team; giving us a competitive edge by providing a “single source” service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced flooring installer to assist with our flooring installations projects.
- The applicant must have vast experience with stamped overlay installations and / or epoxy resin flooring systems – including all preparation works required.
- The applicant must be a self-motivated person who can work on their own or within a team.
- Candidate must be willing to be flexible on their working location – as most of our work are within the Orlando area, however on occasions we also work out-of-state.
- The works will include some warehouse work (at our premises in Ocoee) which involves assisting warehouse operative with on-loading / off-loading materials / equipment that are required for each job and keeping equipment all clean and ready for the next job and prepare flooring samples for our clients.
- The other works will consist of attending various job locations (mainly themed industries – such as theme parks) and joining the team with the installations of our specialist flooring systems. This will include loading out materials, mixing and laying our flooring systems and keeping the site tidy and presentable at all times.
We are looking for dynamic, proactive people who can take initiative. Our Application Technicians understands the meaning of true customer service, they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and are extremely results driven. We provide detailed and ongoing training.
If you would like to learn more about the exciting opportunity of becoming a Richco Application Technician, please complete the form below and upload your resume.
Interested in becoming a Richco team member as a Warehouse Clerk?
As part of our continuous company expansion, we are looking for a warehouse clerk to work within our team. We are looking for a well-rounded team player who is highly organized and self-motivated. Prior warehouse clerk experience is essential.
Tasks Included (but not limited to):
- To review incoming orders on our computerized system.
- Remove/Pick items from warehouse shelving based on a Sales Order.
- To prepare and package all daily orders ready for shipment.
- To create shipping labels whilst determining the most cost-effective way to ship outbound orders safely within the delivery window.
- To update computerized system when orders completed and shipped.
- To load and unload packages / pallets using forklift / pallet trucks.
- To verify quantity of product received compared to the shipments packing list / invoice.
- To organize warehouse and determine appropriate shelving / location for all items in the warehouse.
- To ensure the warehouse is accessible, clean, organized and safe for employees and customers to enter warehouse.
- To assist with tasks related to warehouse operations.
- Other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.
- Ability to discern numbers and information to sort packages correctly.
- Ability to use tools and equipment such as pallet jack, forklift, cutting saws, handheld scanner, computer, tablets, and rolling carts.
- Ability to lift up to 65 lb. cartons and be able to carry up and down staircase.
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, squat, and twist.
- Able to perform tasks in a hot warehouse environment.
- Ability to manage time to complete daily goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Punctuality in getting to work on time and dependability to work scheduled shifts.
- Must have forklift certification.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and standard warehouse equipment such as forklift, pump trucks and cutting equipment.
Position is Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- High communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Adaptable to new computer systems
- Time management
- Microsoft office experience (excel, outlook, etc.)
- Prior experience with creating UPS / Fedex labelling.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to arrive on time.
- Forklift certification.